Friday, June 12, 2009

KURT VILE GETS THE LED OUT !!!! MP3 DOWNLOAD !!!



So Kurt Vile managed to show up on time to his guest appearance on a recent MUSIC FOR YOUR METHLAB drive-time radio broadcast. He brought to the studio his singular brand of charming banter and infectious laughter and he provided some fine musical hits from both above and below ground. Here's an mp3 download for those of you that were too lazy or too unemployed to hear it live. Go ahead and jam it in your cubicle or on your iPhone or whatever...

MUSIC FOR YOUR METHLAB – 7AM to 9AM – 6/11/09 – WKDU 91.7 FM – WWW.WKDU.ORG
Debris' – Leisurely Waiting
Pigs – Psychopath
Cramps – Zombie Dance
Pathetix – Nil Carboredum
Sly & the Revolutionaries – Rizla
Kurt Vile – My Best Friends (Don't Even Pass This)
J.B.'s – Hot Pants Road
Spacemen 3 – Losing Touch with my Mind*
Wire – Mannequin*
Watery Love – (I'm A) Skull*
Ramones – Bonzo Goes to Bitburg (single)*
The Walker Brothers – Make It Easy On Yourself*
Royal Trux – Juicy Juicy Juice*
The Fall – Couldn't Get Ahead*
Suicide – Las Vegas Man*
Creedence Clearwater Revival – The Working Man*
Led Zeppelin – Poor Tom*
Neil Young – Last Dance*
Electro-Tones – Ghost Train
Dillinger – Cocaine in my Brain*
My Bloody Valentine – Strawberry Wine*
Gerry Rafferty – Right Down the Line*
Tommy Jay – Tough Luck Roy*
Sam Esh & Hard Black Thing – The Girl Got Off Weak from Snakebite*
Bob Dylan – When I Paint My Masterpiece*
Fugs – I Couldn't Get High*
Ronnie Ray's Playboys – The Vulture
The Dream Syndicate – Tell Me When It's Over*
Teenage Panzerkorps – Unfavorable Meanings*
John Fahey – The Waltz That Carried Us Away & Then A Mosquito Came And Ate Up My Sweetheart*
CCR – Effigy*

No comments: