Sunday, August 02, 2009

"Shitman" tracklist and buying instructions..

Yo squad..

Well my little email inbox is all cluttered up. "How do I get my shitty hands on a copy of the Fmen album?" "Yo brah, what's up with that Fmen shit? I got to hear it!" and "I've been sucking dicks for weeks.. which one do I need to suck on to get this Fmen album?" Well, it's this one. Americans are encouraged to Paypal $14 to TestosterTunes@gmail.com with the message "I want to suck on that thing" and we'll get one to you. Canadians? paypal $16. The rest of you? $21. You don't like paypal? Shoot over an electronic mail.

This record is also available from Midheaven/Revolver, Fusetron, Parts Unknown, Florida's Dying, My Mind's Eye, Missing Link, and at the finer record shops in the nation and the world.

Astute listeners will note that, like My War, Shitman climbs a peak of psychosis on side b. Tracks like "Treblinka (Going Back)", "Blank Dream", "Are You Hungry", and "Timmy's Lament" will really appeal to all you sociopaths with turntables and paypal accounts.

Here's the tracklist ...

FACTORYMEN
"Shitman" LP
RR//TT#23

side one

SHOWING THE MOVIE
CHOOSING A CAMPSITE
TOMMY TELEPHONE
EDGE OF THE BATHROOM
BARK LIKE DOG
KISSING THE RAPIST
ALLEYMEN

side two

TREBLINKA (GOING BACK)
BLANK DREAM
ANSWER THE DOOR
SINKMAN
ARE YOU HUNGRY
NEXUS OF THE CRISIS
TIMMY'S LAMENT

No comments: